Monday, March 17, 2008

Do It for Mr Rogers

If you do one good thing this year (yes...just one), try this. This Wednesday, you are requested to wear a sweater in honor of the sweater king, Mr. Rogers. "Won't You Wear A Sweater Day" is in honor of what would have been his 80th birthday. Come on. All the man wants is for you to be his darn neighbor.

His group, Family Communications Inc, wants you put on your best Baby Phat sweater to show your love for the man of da hood. The weather forecast predicts cloudy skies and 50's. Good sweater weather. My friend Aranda, who works at Fleece & Fantasy, says she would rather wear a hoodie. Somehow, I can't picture Mr. Rogers wearing a "I Got Crabs In SF" hoodie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a crazy event. Love it! It was a great show.

Anonymous said...

I can remember watching his show everyday after school. The good days!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh this is so cute. I have a pink pull over I will wear in honor!